-First Impression Rose – A book that you bought because of the cover
Have you seen the cover to this book? It’s gorgeous.
– Two on One Date – Your favorite and most disliked book from a series
- The Night World Series by L. J. Smith
- Favorite: Witchlight
- Most Disliked: Spellbinder
If I’m completely honest, I haven’t read this series in years so my answers are from what I remember when I first read it.
– The Wrong Reasons – The one that starts off so strong but then ends a hot mess
- The Nightshade trilogy by Andrea Cremer
I loved Nightshade so much. I loved the story and I loved Calla so much. But then every book kinda went downhill from there in one way or another.
– Bachelor in Paradise – Your favorite light read
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days by Shiro Amano
I love the video game series and I’m obsessed with Organization XIII so I’m all about this manga.
– The Most Dramatic Season Ever – A book with a totally insane, rollercoaster plot that had your jaw dropping
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Just read this book. You’ll understand.
– The Fantasy Suite – A book that has the best romantic build up and release
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
This book was so cute with all the emails and the self-discovery and the romance. Just so cute.
– The Final Rose – Best book you read in the last month
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
This was another kinda cute read. It was realistic, it had a nice romance, family relationships were important. I was a good time.