1. Dog (loyalty) Your auto-buy authors!
I don’t have an author that I’ll automatically buy anything that they write. I’m sorry.
2. Cat (self-sustained): Favorite standalone novel!
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
This book is very popular so I’d be surprised if you haven’t heard of it. But it’s such a great book that tackles the topic of suicide. I read it when I was in high school and I feel like it’s a great book to read and start a discussion on such a dark topic that people tend to avoid.
3. Goldfish (drowsy): A book that put you to sleep!
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
I listened to this book on audiobook and I had to force myself through it. I was literally falling asleep at night while listening to this book. I didn’t like it.
4. Pet rats (Curiosity): A book you picked because of its cover!
- Promise of the Wolves by Dorothy Hearst
I love wolves. they have been my favorite animal side I was very young and I had never thought to look for a book that centers around them. One day while I was browsing in the bookstore, I came across this book and fell in love. I needed it right away. I read it and loved it and am so happy to continue the series.
5. Horse (a really big pet): A book 500 pages or longer!
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
I have not stopped raving about this book. It’s very big but I speed through it. It took everything I thought I knew from the first book and turned it on it’s head.
6. Reptiles (chilling in the sun): A book that is easy and relaxing to read!
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
It was an easy read and I very much enjoyed it.
7. Ferrets (slinky): Your favorite funny character!
- Rhysand from A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
He’s so sarcastic and witty. It’s just wonderful to be having a serious moment or conversation and have Rhysand just make a joke at someone’s expense.
8. Birds (true love): Favorite fictional couple!
- Morpheus and Alyssa from the Splintered series by A. G. Howard
I really am trying to find another couple that I like more than them but I haven’t been able to find anyone even close to them. I don’t know what to say. I love them so much and they compliment each other so well.